We’re in Melbourne for Chris’s bucks weekend. This is a collective list we’re all making.
1. The wide roads means the trams will kill you
2. Melbourne guys & girls wearing 80’s clothes thinking their hip
3. Its always raining and windy
4. MELBOURN HIPPIES
5. The airport isn’t even in Melbourne, its a 30 minute drive
6. No sights to see
7. No beaches with sand (local Trent disagreed, says we got Bells beach)
8. Massive ferris wheel that doesn’t work.
9. Pots of beer mean you have to buy twice as many drinks
10. Melbourneites think they invented coffee
11. You cant buy any sunblock cause there’s no need for it.
12. Their Luna park is so un-fun they’ve shut it down 3 times
13. To turn right you have to be in the left lane (go figure)
14. You have to carry a jacket, an umbrella and a pair of sunglasses with you every day just in case.
15. Its that trendy they’re still playing “Mrs Mills Jubilee party” album on a Friday night.
16. All the bar tenders have moustaches.
17. They still get around the city by horse & carriage
18. The taxi drivers don’t know anywhere.
19. There favourite sport (cross country ballet) awards you a point when you miss the target, and its played on a round pitch with two ends, sensible!
Looks like we couldn’t quite get to 20 in the end.